Gloxy Fish-eye Conversion Lens 0.25x 58mm
The Gloxy Fish-eye Conversion Lens 0.25x 58mm conversion lens can extend the angle of view of the lens. This fish-eye zoom lens allows for an angle of view up to 180 º. In addition, this wide angle conversion lens includes a +14 diopter macro . The Gloxy Fish-eye Conversion Lens 0.25x 58mm is ideal for landscape photography, architecture, for taking shots in very small spaces where it is very difficult to include all elements in the composition of the photo or simply use for fun and photographs and add artistic flair. This conversion lens is the easiest and an economic solution for fun and artistic pictures with the fish-eye effect and a great start to macro photography.
The conversion factor of this Gloxy conversion lens is 0.25 x, this means that if for example we couple a standard 18 -55mm zoom lens it becomes a 14mm fisheye . The wide conversion lens is the perfect tool for taking pictures of landscapes, architecture, for small spaces where it is very difficult to fit in all the elements in the composition and to take pictures with an artistic touch and fun.
- The Gloxy Fish-eye Conversion Lens 0.25x 58mm are two lenses in one: fish-eye conversion lens and macro 14 diopter conversion lens.
- Conversion factor of this fish-eye conversion lens is 0.25X.
- By attaching the fish-eye conversion lens to the camera lens the focal length is reduced and the viewing angle is enlarged.
- The close-up lens or macro lens is screwed into the front of the lens and acts as a magnifying glass enlarging the subject / object to be photographed and has a 58mm mount.
- The Gloxy Fish-eye Conversion Lens 0.25x 58mm includes three adapters included: 52 -58mm / 55 - 58mm / 62 - 58mm.
- Compatible with lenses with the following diameters: 52, 55, 58 and 62mm.
- Metal frame.
- Compatible with infrared photography .
- Compatible with autofocus.
- This conversion lens Fader is the easiest and economic solution for fun and artistic pictures with the fisheye effect and start to macro photography.
Photograph by Ron
The lens screws easily onto the front of the camera lens and is aimed at transforming a macro lens to a fish-eye, with a conversion factor of +14 diopter. The Gloxy Fish-eye Conversion Lens 0.25x 58mm is so popular in landscape photography since it can catch all the things inside a 170-degree angle. The hemispherical effect, particularly when taking a picture of a seascape, artistically shows the contour of the Earth.
Due to the extremely concave characteristics of the Gloxy Fish-eye Conversion Lens 0.25x 58mm, subjects which can be portrayed in the middle of the lens and become bigger and elevated. This leads to a comic and distorted profile image. You can accomplish this on men and women, animals, and even lifeless objects with a really interesting focal point.
Photograph by Philippe Zara
Photograph by Philippe Zara
Considering that the fish-eye is a very wide-angle lens, it’s ideal for architectural photography. Wide structures can be shown to become even larger sized, and high structures are altered to make them seem more enormous. Understand how to angle your fish-eye effectively, and take a number of test shots to discover which one is best suited for the composition you happen to be taking pictures of.
The Gloxy Fish-eye Conversion Lens 0.25x 58mm is simply perfect for the idea it was in the beginning developed for, for viewing the skies. For astrophotographers, there is absolutely nothing superior to to be able to efficiently depict the spherical element of the world whilst additionally displaying the movements of the stars.
|Adapter rings included||Yes|
|Compatibility||Objetivos con diámetro 52 , 55, 58 y 62 mm|
Write Your Own Review
Gloxy Fish-eye Conversion Lens 0.25x 58mm What's included
- Gloxy Fish-eye Conversion Lens 0.25x 58mm
- 3 Adapter rings: 52-58mm / 55-58mm / 62-58mm li>
- Back cover, front cover and holster
- Microfibre cloth li>
- User Manual li> ul>